If you would like to get in touch, please give us a call or email the office
The project comprises the demolition of an existing sports centre and delivery of more than 60 private for sale and affordable units, including a number of private townhouses, a landscaped courtyard and a replacement sports hall for Westminster City Council.
Key tasks undertaken include the following;
- Early assessment and impact of Main contractor preliminaries based on site constraints (Oversailing for Phase 1, Mains Sewer running through the site and phasing of blocks).
- Assessment of apartment sizes and target sales values. This has led to a revised unit mix to maximise ROI.
- Review of building form against key residential metrics to reduce cost of shell core elements.
- Early production of fit out cost model to align sales values and aid Client Team in managing design aspirations.
- Early agreement with the full project team regarding the procurement strategy and client aspirations of a single stage D&B approach.
- Decoupling of demolition and main contract works to reduce overall construction costs and manage contractual risk.
- Early consideration of site abnormals and impact on the budget with the formulation of a risk mitigation plan to obtain cost certainty prior to tendering the works.