Jubilee Phase 2
We are employed to deliver this residential led scheme on a constrained site in West London. The project comprises the demolition of existing sports centre and delivery of more than 60 private for sale and affordable units, including a number of private townhouses, a landscaped courtyard and a replacement sports hall for Westminster City Council.
Key tasks undertaken include the following;
- Assessment of apartment sizes and target sales values. This has led to a revised unit mix to maximise ROI
- Review of building form against key residential metrics to reduce cost of shell core elements
- Early production of fit out cost model to align sales values and aid Client Team in managing design aspirations
- Early agreement with the full project team regarding the procurement strategy and client aspirations of a single stage D&B approach
- Decoupling of demolition and main contract works to reduce overall construction costs and manage contractual risk