A strategic long term vision to secure the Trusts future and become self sustaining.
Bristow was appointed as Cost Manager to support the development of an integrated masterplan for the Grade I Listed Harewood House in Yorkshire.
Key aims and objectives of the Masterplan include:
- Increase visitor numbers, membership and dwell time – target 250,000 per year
- Increase annual income from memberships, events and catering to ensure the long-term financial sustainability of the trust – target £500k from memberships and £200k from events
- Improve the visitor arrival sequence, orientation and pedestrian routes
- Provide new public facilities to support engagement with the broad range of attractions at Harewood House Trust
- Enhance the visitor experience throughout the site, including improved catering and retail offer
- Enhance and extend spaces for play and facilities for families
- Create a dedicated new space for contemporary art
- Provide new, improved and relocated enclosures for the birds
- Create a dedicated event space that can generate increase income for the Trust